While AHA is a Canadian communications agency, we have clients, friends and family in the U.S. On this day of American Thanksgiving – inspired by a Crenshaw Communications blog post “Things We’re Thankful For As PR Professionals” – we have created our own list of thankfuls. You should read Crenshaw’s post, it’s very good and we are thankful for many of the items on their list too.
Like the team at Crenshaw, we decided to write about some of the little things we’re grateful for, the big things like our health, family and friends are written in our hearts.
Some of the things that AHA Creative Strategies Is Thankful For…
- Deadlines. Without them nothing would ever get finished.
- Clients who understand that without their input, we can’t meet our deadlines.
- The AHA espresso machine and a never ending supply of caffeine.
- The shift in perception that a small Vancouver PR agency (that’s AHA) can deliver world-class excellence throughout Canada.
- The shift in perception that a small Vancouver PR agency (that’s AHA) can provide U.S. clients with world-class service.
- The shift in perception that now allows a range of clients to see the value in a virtual agency (that’s AHA).
- Our AHA Crew in Gibsons, Vancouver, Calgary, Peterborough, Toronto, and Halifax, NS. They deliver that world-class excellence we mentioned above – every time.
- The fact that the partners will get up at 2 a.m. to work on urgent client issues or crises. (We need to live on East Coast time zones.)
- Social media – it has re-energized the industry, AHA and our clients!
- Our dog-friendly office.
- The Naked Cowboy, AHA’s recreation room – a two-car garage turned into part Texas honky tonk and part beach bar. (The name was inspired by New York’s PR wonder – The Naked Cowboy.)
- Our client partners. Not only are we proud to work with them, there isn’t one of them that we wouldn’t invite over to The Naked Cowboy to hang out with after hours. That says something.
Happy American Thanksgiving!