At AHA, we’re big fans of Danny Brown. He has a great blog post that lists 52 Cool Facts About Social Media. We don’t want to steal Danny’s thunder – and we do want you to check out his blog…but below are just a few of the cool facts:
- There are more than 100 million active users currently accessing Facebook through their mobile devices.
- The average Facebook user is connected to 60 pages, groups and events.
Is your organization on Facebook? Should your organization be on Facebook? Have you looked at the challenges and opportunities for your organization on Facebook?
- Twitter gets more than 300,000 new users every day.
- There are more than 600 million searches on Twitter every day.
Are you monitoring Twitter, even if you aren’t actively tweeting? Is Twitter of value for your organization? Are employees of your organization on Twitter in a personal or professional way?
- There are more than 70 million users worldwide on LinkedIn.
- 80% of companies use LinkedIn as a recruitment tool.
- LinkedIn receives almost 12 million unique visitors per day.
How can your organization benefit from using LinkedIn?
Danny tells us more about Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn as well as a few other stats and facts that are very interesting. This post helps put social media use into perspective…it’s worth a read.